Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The standing ovation; rebirth of the private practice law firm

"I know that I must do whats right -
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti" - David Paich & Jeff Porcaro

Gone are the investment bankers, born are the lawmakers.


So I'm watching Obama addressing congress. He is receiving standing ovations on every 3rd point he makes. A partial standing ovation is made for the first 2 points in every 3 point cycle.
The panning camera sweeps of the room seem to encourage the participation of the audience. I desperately want a standing ovation. maybe you can stand up and applaud after reading this blog post.

I want to become a lawmaker. I want to begin by founding a private law firm. All cases will be settled before they reach court. I have no official legal license to practice. Efficiency is key my friends. Trim the fat. I don't need no god damn judge to tell me right from wrong. I will be the one to make these decisions. KidWisdom and Associates will only take on cases that are morally right. I will help solve real American problems. The flag will be embossed on all my stationary and correspondence leaving my offices. The American flag is not copyrighted. No royalties will be paid. I will wear a judges wig for all client facing meetings. I will have the best and biggest law firm in America. My staff will be more ethnically diverse than any HR department could wish for in a 4 hour brainstorming session. Even if i was wearing a ski-mask and carrying a felt bag with a big dollar sign on it could i not be more professional.


This is America friends


-KidWisdom

No comments: