Monday, April 27, 2009

Shootin' dice

"I'm trapped again
Come and rescue me" - Bruce Springsteen

I saw a guild of indies playing Mousetrap in a park on a sunny day a few months back. Today in the office I see some corporates playing connect four during their lunchbreak.

We do enjoy a good board game, and with 'bring-from-home-lunches' on the rise, I think we are going to see a massive increase in corporate boardgame playing.


My mousetrap construction skills make Michael Scofield, from the popular TV action-drama Prison Break, look like a 4-year-old struggling with safety scissors.
I can rig-up a Moustrap game that has missing or broken pieces with nothing more than rubber bands, sticky-tape, and uncooked pasta, in less than 20min.

We had our crack-research team do some market and business case viability testing. They returned with this image:To us, this is clear evidence there is a growing opportunity for monopoly bankers. Two per game. You can get them cheap now that LEH (see prior post 'pick me, pick me...') and other major investment houses have run into "Trouble" (excuse the pun).


Our other favorite games are Backgammon and Cluedo.


-KidWisdom

No comments: